Easy recipe for a healthy breakfast with oats, cinnamon, chia seeds, and exotic fruits.
The recipe is for two portions. However, it will only sustain one person if you eat a lot for breakfast.
Exotic Overnight Oats
- 2 dl oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1½ tbsp cinnamond grounded
- A pinch of orange zest
- 3 dl oat milk
- 1 kiwi
- ½ pomegranate
- dried fruit
- Mix oats, chia seeds, and cinnamon
- Add orange zest and milk and mix well
- Pour the oats into a jar and let it sit overnight in the fridge
- Serve oats in bowls with chopped kiwi, dried fruit, and the seeds from the pomegranate