Who doesn’t like a traditional chocolate chip cookie?
I personally love them!
So, here is my go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
This recipe contains a fair amount of coconut, some oat and chopped hazzelnuts, since I prefer the texture and tastes, that it brings.
Chocolate chip cookies
- 2 eggs
- 80 g sugar
- 300 g brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 365 g flour
- 75 g oats
- 110 g coconut, desiccated
- 150 g butter
- 50 g hazelnut
- 150 g dark chocolate (minimum 60% cocoa)
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl to a fluffy mass
- Add vanilla and baking powder to the sugar mixture
- Add the flour, oat, and coconut to the dough
- Melt the butter and add it to the dough
- Chop the hazelnuts (into fine pieces) and chocolate (into medium pieces) and add it to the dough
- Form balls at the size of tennis balls and put them on a sheet of baking paper on a baking pan. Sqezze the balls flat either with your hand or a table spoon with some flour on the back of it (so that it doesn't stick to the cookies)
- Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven at 180 degrees C in 10-12 min