These vegan bounties are really easy to make and they only consist of 5 ingredients!
The coconut milk has to be placed in the fridge over night in order for the fat and water to separate. You’ll only use the fatty part of the coconut milk for this recipe.
The coating chocolate can also be made by mixing 190 g dark chocolate and 35 g coconut oil, chocolate butter, or other oil that is solid at room temperature.
Vegan Coconut Chocolate Bar
- 200 g desiccated coconut
- ½ (2 dl) can chilled coconut milk at least 18% fat
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 225 g coating chocolate
- Remove the watery part of the coconut milk
- Mix everything except the chocolate in a bowl
- Form bars of about 4.5 cm in length and 1.5 cm in width and height by squeezing lumps of dough together with your hands
- Place the bars on a piece of baking paper and place them in the freezer for about 30 min
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and dip the bars in the chocolate with a fork or toothpicks
- Let the bars dry on a piece of baking paper