Anyone else having a craving for limonade during the summer? And it is soooo easy to make!
I like my limonade quite sour. Use 2.5 dl lemon juice if you prefer a sweeter version.
You may need more than 6 lemons, as the size of lemons varies greatly.
- 2½ dl sugar
- 2½ dl water
- 3½ dl lemon juice freshly squeezed of 4-6 lemons
- 5 dl cold water
- Warm sugar and 2½ dl water in a saucepan until the sugar has dissolved
- Remove the mixture from the heat and pour into a clean bottle with the rest of the water (the 5 dl)
- Squeeze lemon juice and pour this in the bottle, too
- Shake the bottle and refrigerate