Easy recipe for a delicious breakfast with oats, cacao, hazelnut, and banana.
The recipe is for two portions. However, it will only sustain one person if you eat a lot for breakfast.
Cacao Overnight Oats
- 2 dl oats
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 4 tbsp coconut desiccated
- 4 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 dl almond milk
- 4 tbsp dried cranberries
- 50 g hazelnuts chopped
- 2 bananas
- Mix oats, cacao, coconut, and cacao nibs
- Mix in almond milk, mix well
- Pour the oats into a jar and let it sit in the fridge overnight
- Serve oats in bowls with dried cranberry, chopped hazelnut, and slices of banana