This blackberry syrup can be used in drinks like bramble. One of my friends was having a housewarming and she is into gin, so I thought that this would be a nice gift.
The syrup is super easy and fast to make. However, it will only last for a couple of weeks since there are no preservatives in the recipe.
- 400 g blackberry
- 3 dl water
- 300 g sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Rinse the blackberries and blend them
- Combine blackberry juice, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan
- Cook the syrup for about 10 min
- Pour the blackberry syrup into a strainer covered with a thin cloth and use a spoon to squeeze the juice through the cloth and strainer
- Pour into bottle and let cool before using in drinks